Marketing and Advertising Programs
We offer a variety of marketing programs designed to fit every advertiser’s needs, including: The Independent, South County Life Magazine, Monthly Special Sections, Corporate Sections, Company Newsletters and Internet advertising options. Ask your Advertising Consultant for details.
The premier magazine of South County
The publications reserve the right to refer all advertising offered for publication to its Advertising Acceptability Panel. All orders for advertising are taken on a conditional basis only and will not be published unless approved by the Panel.
Published. The Independent is published every Thursday. In the event that a holiday falls on a Thursday, The Independent publishes the Wednesday before the holiday, including New Year's Day, the Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Guaranteed Position. No advertising accepted for first or editorial page. A premium charge may be charged for guaranteed positions.
Should Halloween observance be changed to the last Saturday of October instead of Oct. 31 to promote safe trick or treating?
Friends 2 Follow
- Ocean State Sidelines Season Two: Episode 6
- David Wax Museum brings a ‘line of light’ to the Knickerbocker
- Wickford businesses unite for ‘Shipyard Shindig’
- Union Fire District seeks help to offset volunteer shortage
- Field hockey getting in on the act of NK's big fall
- Rebels run to first victory
- URI Theatre opens with ‘History of the Earth’
- Skippers keep on rolling
- Hirschbein-Bodnar taking over as Waves head coach
- Home-sharing sees sharp rise in South County
- Prout students fight to end distracted driving
- Blessing taps into roots to do it all for Mariners
- Fascitelli Center is new home of URI engineering
- Worth the Weight: Ocean State Wellness Center opens its doors
- Local nonprofit to be featured on NBC’s ‘Today’ show Friday
- Faith, fur and friends found at blessing of the animals
- NK senior applauded for assist with Chariho cross country emergency
- Narragansett Town Council holds off on ‘behavior guidelines’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.