Are you an amateur photographer?
We want to see how you live your South County life in the 7th annual South County Life Magazine Photo Challenge.
Whether it’s a festive event, seasonal shot, landscape or anything else in South County that inspires you, show us your life through your lens. Winning photos will be announced and published in our Spring 2020 issue.
Who knows, you might even capture our cover shot, like local photographer Lisa Dunham did last year with this photo, at right, of an August sunset at East Matunuck State Beach in South Kingstown!
The rules for this year’s photo challenge are:
1. Photos must have been taken in South County.
2. Image must be original to you and not previously published.
3. No more than three submissions per person.
4. Submission must include all entry form information.
5. Photos must be high resolution: 300dpi, minimum 5x7 inches. (Note: To be considered for a full page or cover, image must be vertical orientation and 2400W x 3400H pixels, 300dpi.)
Submissions for the 2020 photo challenge will be accepted from Jan. 1 - Feb. 14, 2020. Visit southcountylifemagazine.com for an official entry form.