With early voting already taking place and many voters expected to cast their ballot in person Tuesday, the 2020 election is in full swing in South County. Voters across North Kingstown, South Kingstown and Narragansett will have their say this week over how their local town councils and school committees are run. Ahead of the final results and a new slate of government officials taking office, do you believe your local town council and school committee serves you and your community well?
Friends 2 Follow
- Election 2020: Longstanding fight over new library to shape next Narragansett Town council
- Election 2020: Facilities project looms over SK school, town council races
- Election 2020: New, familiar faces square off in packed North Kingstown Town council election
- Election 2020: NK School Committee candidates face plethora of challenges
- Hera Gallery takes a look at the history of voting with well-timed ‘Right to Vote’ exhibit
- Election 2020: With high demand for mail-in ballots and early voting, the 2020 election is in full swing in South County
- Election 2020: Narragansett voters will face ballot questions on library, charter
- Election 2020: SK voters will face bond questions on roads, radio system
- Fish Ladder repairs will help bring back Herring Run to NK
- Tense NK Council meeting adjourns after just two votes
- South County residents gear up for a Halloween unlike any other
- NK girls break through in final minutes to beat SK
- Letter: We’re at a critical point for schools in SK
- South Kingstown students use parking lot to send a positive message
- Port of Galilee to undergo $5.2 million face-lift
- All treats, no tricks as Guess Method hits Pump House
- Election 2020: SK Town Council, School candidates sound off in forum
- Letter: Candidate’s actions speak louder than words
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.